Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
About This Role
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. This role will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
What You Will Do
- Generate and qualify leads
- Source and develop client referrals
- Prepares sales action plans and strategies
- Schedule sales activity
- Develop and maintain customer relations
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Makes sales calls to new and existing clients
- Make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Follow up on sales activity
What You Will Need to Succeed
- Relevant formal background, MSc level, alternatively long relevant experience
- Min. 5 years’ experience from rig/service operations, TRS, loose drilling equipment, etc.
- Min. 5 years’ experience in leadership role or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of Middle East market
- Accurate, systematic, and have good sense of order
- Good written and oral English skills
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
What We Offer
- Learning and development support
- Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.