Odfjell Drilling Philippines, now Odfjell Technology Philippines is looking for an Accountant who will handle the Accounts Payable Processing servicing our other locations globally.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience and skills within accounting processes and ERP systems.
- Has knowledge of general accounting procedures and principles
- Has working experience in multicultural or shared services environment is an advantage.
- Has working knowledge and professional experience within relevant ERP, IT software and Systems supporting the company’s accounting processes
- Has action and result oriented with customer focus and business insight mindset.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership, with analytical sound judgement and decisions within applicable scope.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well with counterparts.
- Ability to work independently, in a team and able to adapt in changing situation.
- Has good oral and written English communication skills.
Core Competencies you’ll bring:
- Developed organizational skills and has ability to handle confidential information
- Structured, accurate, systematic and committed to deliver and take account of quality output within deadline
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to the company’s growth
- Verify invoices.
- Check and Validate invoices and upload to accounting system.
- Match invoices to GR on PO.
- Distribute invoices for Coding and authorization.
- Responsible for follow-up on discrepancies in matching.
- Preparation of supplier invoices payments.
- Posting of manual supplier payments.
- Follow up on missing goods receipt.
- Follow up invoice approval.
- Perform reconciliation of Supplier ledger.
- Assist in documentation of balance sheet reconciliation and bank reconciliation.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Follow up on reminders from suppliers.
- Follow up on mailboxes: supplier invoice/e-invoice.
- Able to assist during audit.
- Participate in process improvements.
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.