We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience and skills within accounting processes and ERP systems.
- Has knowledge of general accounting procedures and principles.
- Has working experience in multicultural or shared services environment is an advantage.
- Has working knowledge and professional experience within relevant ERP, IT software and Systems supporting the company’s accounting processes.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership, with analytical sound judgement and decisions within applicable scope.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well with counterparts.
- Ability to work independently, in a team and able to adapt in changing situation.
- Has good oral and written English communication skills.
Core Competencies you’ll bring:
- Developed organizational skills and has ability to handle confidential information.
- Has action and result oriented with customer focus and business insight mindset.
- Structured, accurate, systematic and committed to deliver and take account of quality output within deadline.
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to the company’s growth.
- Posting of incoming payments.
- Posting the correct counter departments for intercompany invoices.
- Checking the customers’ orders to be invoiced.
- Checking the content and correctness of invoices.
- Sending the invoices copies along with necessary documents to customers.
- Preparing and sending of Accounts Receivable-related report to the business controller;
- Preparing and sending of statement of accounts/reminders to the customers;
- Responsible for communicating with the customers related to follow-ups and responding to their queries;
- Preparing and sending of interest notes to customers.
- Process customer refund of payments;
- Reconciliation of AR ledger report.
- Keeping track on yearly PO service hours required and coordinate with department managers as possible.
- Able to assist during audit.
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.