Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
We are looking for a computer technician to join our team in the Workshop in Tananger.
Our computer technicians are preparing and produce drawings, documentation and certificates for offshore equipment. They do service and maintenance of TTC and ROT, archiving service and calibration, give technical support and make sure that our TRS department have the correct electrical components on the connectors.
There will be a need for cleaning and housekeeping of the workshop, and we want all of our employees to react and report incidents and dangerous behaviours/conditions.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
– Certificate as an electrician, automated or automation
– Preferably 2-3 years of relevant experience
– Good English knowledge both verbally and in writing
– Construction / upgrading of EX control systems
– Experience / knowledge of:
o PLS knowledge
o PC hardware, software and hydraulic systems
o Pressure calibration equipment
o Windows application
o Truck driver’s certificate
As a computer technician at Odfjell Technology Well Services Norway your working hours will be both daytime and shift work from 12-21 (every 7-8 week).
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
- Learning and development support
- Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement
- Flexible home office opportunities
- Add benefits for your location (mobile phone, home internet connection, welfare benefits)
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.