We are looking for a highly talented and creative Engineer/Technician who can take a central role in our inspection team, but also utilize the creativity and competence to realize our ambitions for diversification.
Are you seeking an opportunity where you can be creative?
Odfjell Technology and the Rig Inspection Services team could be the right place for you.
Your key tasks will include planning and execution of inspection related to cranes and lifting equipment. Additionally, you will participate in continuous improvement work within the discipline and assist the costumer and our team-lead in daily operations. The position is based at our office at Kokstad in Bergen.
- In-depth knowledge of NORSOK R-002 & R-003
- In-depth knowledge of standards related to cranes and lifting equipment
- Documented control competence in crane category G5
- Good oral and written skills in both Norwegian and English
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with lifting equipment
- Planning and execution of inspections
- Procedures and checklists
- Assist the costumer and team lead in daily operations
- Participate in continuous improvement work within the discipline
- Planning and resource management
- Goal oriented and have strong ownership to assigned activities
- Solution-oriented, structured, accurate and systematic
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Outgoing, positive attitude and service minded
- Proactive, with “can do it” attitude to overcome challenges
We can offer:
- A professional environment with diversified tasks
- The group is facing new challenges that open up for good professional and personal development
- Competitive benefit package with regards to wages, offshore compensation, insurance and pension plan
- Mobile telephone and home internet connection
- Welfare benefits such as company cabins, subsidized training etc
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and good working environment
- Personal development within Odfjell Rig Inspection Services
Rig Inspection Services.
- Rope Access Technicians (SOFT)
- Specialist Lifting & Rigging
- Offshore Construction Management
- EOC Lifting Equipment
- NDT Inspections & Inspection of Drilling Equipment