· Has a Bachelor’s degree in Library Management, Engineering or any related field
· Has at least three (3) years of document control processing experience in a Global Business Services and other support process in a shared services setting.
· Technical experience and interest with Oil, Gas & Energy industries / EPCs (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) in handling projects
· General experience and competence within IT is an advantage
· Has in-depth experience with data management in ERP system (Equip, Data Management Library/DOCS) and having knowledge in using IFS is an advantage
· Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office tools and Adobe Acrobat
· Possess basic knowledge in document control and management processes and standards and ISO standards.
· Experience within drilling downhole tools is an advantage, but not required
· Participate in projects and tasks with responsibility of developing of specific procedures / documents within the discipline area as well as follow-upon internal and external technical information
· Ability to work independently, work well in a team
· Ability to resolve conflict situation, has sound judgement
· Ability to learn quickly, take initiative and make decisions within scope, procedure and guidelines
· Structured, accurate, systematic, committed to deliver within deadlines
· Has business and result oriented mind set
· Understanding of operation in an international business environment
· Ability to engage and communicate effectively (written and verbal) with stakeholders at all levels
· Good presentation and translation of information and ideas
· Must be willing to work on a rotating mid-shift and holidays and upon business requirements
· Motivated to facilitate and contribute to company’s growth.
· Handles OWS Technical Documentation for internal and external customers – Europe, Middle East and Asia
· Ensures compliance with standard procedures when processing all OWS related equipment documentation in Odfjell’s ERP system. (IFS)
· Provide Offsite Logistics assistance and support. Responsible for preparing Return Ticket / Delivery Note whenever equipment being dispatched to client or any other location, as well as receiving it back and ensuring all material packages have correct certification and all documentation is recorded.
· Handling the Equipment Off-Hiring for the equipment that has been delivered to customers and back to workshop.
· Collate, prepare, compile and publish in Pulse system the equipment documentation by customer’s request and in accordance with client’s process requirements
· Activating Maintenance when delivering equipment and Deactivation Maintenance when equipment is returned from Hire thru IFS system.
· Take full responsibility and ownership of all activities regarding document control within assigned projects
· Review and Quality Check of the inspection report, upload and archive to Equip and update IFS system
· Contribute to efficiency improvement and technical information processing.
· Establishes, maintains collaborating relationships with internal, external stakeholders.
· Perform other related tasks and duties that may be required from time to time
· Participate and handle projects and tasks assign by line supervisor
· Employee expected to provide support at any time during their shift, usually with short notice, to carry out their working duties