In Odfjell Technology, our vision is to use our heritage andexpertise to support the energy transition, in parallel with delivering highquality products within the current oil & gas industry. Our mission is tosafely deliver services and technology which reduce time, costs, and carbonemissions.
Odfjell Engineering is part of Odfjell Technology, with teams of highlyskilled multidiscipline engineers, project managers, package responsibleengineers and support functions located in Bergen, Stavanger, Aberdeen and inManila.
Odfjell Engineering is experiencing an increase in activity within ourportfolio, and we are therefore looking for motivated, proactive and ambitious ElectricalEngineers to join our team in Bergen. As an Electrical Engineer you will beresponsible for Electrical engineering in small and large projects from conceptto completion.
- Technical, Bachelor or Master degree within electrical engineering (or equivalent) with minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Additional electrician, instrumentation or automation certificate is an advantage.
- Estimation, studies, engineering & design, project execution
- Oil & Gas, wind & green technology
- Electrical/Instrument/ Drilling Control engineering
- Offshore surveys, workshop and installation follow up offshore and at yard stays
- Coordination, mechanical completion and commissioning support
- Contribute in project(s) and deliver on time and budget assigned work tasks
- Familiar with rules and regulations for electrical installations on marine installations such as PTIL, NORSOK, ATEX, IECEx, OLF, DNV and IEC.
- Experience with modification work at fixed and mobile drilling units on NCS
- Preferable experience within related projects and tasks for oil & gas, offshore wind and green technology
- Familiar with EX, Exi and ATEX equipment and regulations
- Experience with project deliveries and key customers’ expectations
- Experience with all relevant laws, regulations and standards according above mentioned topics
- Preferable familiar with related software as for example Autocad and Febdok
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental conscientious
- Adherence to our core values
- Safety Conscious
- Result Oriente
- Creative and constructive
- Determined and result oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills, Norwegian and English as a minimum
- Team player and developer
- ‘Yes we can’ attitude
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Extensive computer skills
Who are you:
- We are looking for a person who has the passion Electrical engineering and wants to make a difference. If you are willing to learn and at the same time willing to use your experience and education in Odfjell Engineering’s interest, you might be the person we are looking for.
- We encourage young candidates to apply for these positions
We can offer:
- A professional environment with diversified tasks
- The group is facing new challenges in new areas that opens for good professional and personal development
- Extensive course programs
- Competitive benefit package with regards to wages, offshore compensation, insurance and pension plan
- Mobile telephone and home internet connection
- Welfare benefits such as company cabins, subsidised training etc.
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and good working environment