We are looking for someone who has
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- At least three (3) years of experience in structural design and analysis of steel structures, experience in oil and gas industry is an advantage.
- Proficient in Autodesk software such as 2D/3D Autocad, Inventor, Simulation and other Autodesk related software.
- Experience with production of fabrication drawings, layout drawings, arrangement drawings, etc.
Technical and Core Competencies
- Knowledgeable in using the following software: Naviswork and PDMS/E3D.
- Proficient in beam code checking and Finite Element Analysis using software such as STAAD, ANSYS, Sesam Genie, etc. Knowledge in fatigue analysis is an advantage.
- Can produce manual calculation using Mathcad and Excel sheets.
- Understanding the application of international design codes such as Eurocode 3, Norsok, DNV etc. is an advantage
- Experience working with technical documentation is an advantage
- Has knowledge in using ERP related systems and software related to document handling (i.e eDOCS)
- Can work independently and also be able to collaborate with a multi discipline team
- Result and business oriented mindset
- Structured, accurate, systematic and ability to deliver within deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills in English language
- Support on project design and analysis of various projects related to structural design and engineering (lifting analysis, pad eye design, frame analyses, FEA etc.)
- Responsible for creating structural analysis reports, work packages and design drawing
- Support in technical specifications for purchase and follows up with suppliers and technical deliveries
- Responsible for the implementation of all markup drawings from all Business Area (BA) offshore
- Ensure that specific requirements from authorities, customers, and the company are adhered to
- Report and facilitate quality control
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time