Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
Our Global Business Service team supports the stock-listed companies Odfjell Drilling and Odfjell Technology, as well as Odfjell Oceanwind. In total we engage in more than 50 companies across the world. We are now looking for a new colleague to strengthen our finance team.
In this key role in our GBS finance team you will have extensive interaction with other departments and colleagues across the world. You will be joining a highly competent service provider and will have the opportunity to develop professionally. We are looking for you, who like to take responsibility and have a passion for knowledge sharing and improving as a team. We are always open to innovative ideas for how things can be improved, and your thoughts will matter.
- Contribute to quality in accounting and financial reporting, including compliance to guidelines and general accounting rules
- Be an active contributor to the development of the company’s professional expertise within VAT, TAX and accounting.
- Support audit and accounting documentation
- Prepare financial statements, reports and tax papers
- Key contact for Norwegian-VAT related questions
- Contribute to process and system improvement initiatives, challenge and support the organization towards continuous improvement
- 3-5 years educational background within a relevant discipline area, such as finance, accounting, or auditing.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both oral and written
You are initiative-taking and have excellent communication and cooperation skills. You work in a structured manner, are service orientated and enthusiastic about succeeding as a team.
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
- Learning and development support
- Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement
- Flexible home office opportunities
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.