- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accountancy or related field of function
- With at least five years relevant experience from accounting field or finance preferably in a shared services set up or environment
- Has at least three (3) years relevant experience within project control, project planning, finance and accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with high focus on excel and ERP systems
- Expertise in processing Finance Data in the ERP system from the ground
- Proficient Knowledge and professional experience in developing and maintaining efficient financial processes.
- Knowledge and understanding on performance metrics, goals and service level development, implementation and assessment.
- Proficient knowledge in reports creation and analyzing historical results and projections, making forecasts and projections.
- Has the ability to communicate and interpret data reports with clarity
- Structured, accurate, systematic, service oriented, task focus and committed to deliver within deadlines
- Result oriented and business-oriented mind-set ,with ability to show leadership in challenging situations
- Ability to work independently but sees importance of achieving results through team work, delegation and collaboration
- Has the ability to take initiative and make sound judgements and decisions within scope, procedures and guidelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with expertise in international and cross-cultural communications and business relations
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to the company’s growth.
- Act across BA controller for task can be but not limited to, temporary Business controlling, Project controlling, Financial Controlling, System Controlling and Process improvement.
- Responsible for task related to Corporate Accounting and Group Accounting.
- Facilitate and participate in improvement process for all business areas and GBS disciplines hereunder challenge and support the organization towards continuous improvement.
- Take initiatives and ownership regarding improvements on financial system setup.
- Contribute with Financial statements and reports.
- Lead by example, and adhere to a personal conduct aligned with Odfjell’s core values which wins respect of business connections, colleagues and others during or in connection with work
- Contribute to continuous training and knowledge transfer to global finance personnel
- Contribute to obtain efficient communication with relevant customers and GBS resources to secure deliverables and continuous improvements.
Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time