Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
Our Manila office is looking for Internal Verifier – Training and Competence who will be the back end support for Odfjell Technology and Odfjell Drilling locations globally.
We are looking for someone who has
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Library Management, Engineering or any related field
- Certification earned in Quality Assurance, or any related course is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Has at least three (3) years of experience in QA/QC in a Global Business Services especially supporting with process and systems in a shared serviced setting
- Has an experience in managing Company Management System based on company standards
Technical Competencies that you will bring
- Technical experience and interest with Oil, Gas & Energy industries / EPCs (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) in handling projects
- Has knowledge in of QHSE including standards, policies, legislations, and procedures
- Familiar with audit process and quality assurance checks
- Possess basic knowledge in document control and management processes and ISO standards.
- Has in-depth experience with data management in ERP system (Equip, Data Management Library/DOCS) and having knowledge in using IFS is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills, knowledgeable in MS Office applications and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Ability to work independently, but sees importance of achieving results through teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions within scope, procedure and guidelines
- Has business and result oriented mind set with ability to be creative in challenging situations
- Understanding of operation in an international business environment
- Structured, accurate, systematic, service oriented, task focused and committed to deliver within deadlines
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English with expertise in international and cross-cultural communications and business relations
- Good presentation and translation of information and ideas
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to company’s growth.
- Responsible as internal verifier for monitoring the activities of assessors within an organization, to ensure the assessments are conducted after company standards.
- Planning and preparing activities for internal verification of the assessments.
- Verify Assessments using Kahuna Competence Assurance System.
- Working alongside assessors, trainers, and counterparts to ensure standardization of the assessment practices.
- Following company Internal verification standards.
- Verifying assessors meet Company assessment requirements.
- Verifying assessment activity and provide constructive feedback.
- Verifying assessors perform accurate and consistent assessment judgements.
- Ensuring fair, accurate, non-bias and non-discriminating assessment judgements.
- Ensuring the evidence provided are Valid, Authentic, Reliable, Current and Sufficient.
- Sampling assessment records and decisions.
- Ensuring valid assessment procedure and sufficient evidence and attached to each assessment.
- Ensuring all assessments are according to Odfjell standard with sufficient evidence towards the elements assessed, allowing thereby candidates to demonstrate they have met and understood the criterion.
- Capture- and address the assessor on-, any quality concerns and missing evidence on verification of the assessments.
- Work closely with Odfjell External Verifier
- Report to Odfjell External Verifier on any conflicts related to the verification of the assessment, or unfairness, bias and discriminating judgements in the assessments.
- Facilitate collaboration between staff and external colleagues.
- Assist authority to contact and compliance manager handling updating competency certificates (CAS) in the system such as IFS.
- Check of error log form IFS to Kahuna (Competence Assurance System) file transmission and facilitate reason for the errors to IFS to ensure corrections.
- Populate templates, ensure quality of data and upload templates in Kahuna.
- Check of error log after upload of templates and correction of errors.
- Verify the right Competency roles with correct competencies are assigned to the candidates in Kahuna.
- Assign new Competencies to Competency Roles in Kahuna on collaboration with Compliance departments in Norway and UK.
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects upon request of stakeholders
Why you should join our team
Odfjell Technology recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
- Learning and development support
- Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement
- Add benefits which are location specific
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.