· Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Technology, Computer Engineering or any similar field
· Has at least five (5) years relevant and solid experience in IT/Service Desk preferably in a shared service set up or environment
· Has at least three (3) years leadership and management experience
· Excellent Technical Experience, preferably handling Level 1 / 2 helpdesk case resolution and process
· Proficient in Office 365 services
· Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Azure
· Have an experience with both on-premises and cloud environments
· ITIL V3 or V4 Certified
· Strong leadership skills with aim to build a high functioning team and promoting engagement
· Knowledge and understanding on performance metrics, goals and service level development, implementation and assessment
· Experience in process improvement and documentation
· Ability to resolve conflict with integrity and demonstrate high degree of confidentiality and negotiation skills
· Ability to work independently but sees importance of achieving results through teamwork, delegation and collaboration
· Has the ability to take initiative and make sound judgements and decisions within scope, procedures and guidelines.
· Structured, accurate, systematic, tasks focused and committed to deliver within deadlines
· Result oriented and customer focused mind-set and with ability to show leadership in challenging situations
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with expertise in international and cross-cultural communications and business relations
· Motivated to contribute to the company’s growth
· Willing to work in midshift and on some holidays
· Contribute to, and focus on continuous improvement in order to achieve the company’s mission and objectives
· Ensure that focus will be directed towards safety, environment, efficiency, quality and competence according to the company’s goals and guidelines
· Ensure that current processes and procedures for Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) are observed.
· Identify and comply with Odfjell Drilling’s core values:
o Safety conscious
o Result oriented
· Contribute to the overall working environment for oneself and colleagues
QHSE is a common responsibility and impact all employees
· Leadership/People Management
o Lead, and promote culture of teamwork, innovation and excellence in customer service
o Develop and implement clear performance objectives for all team members providing coaching and regular feedback on their performance against objectives.
o Monitors and reviews progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts towards achieving agreed performance metrics and provides technical guidance on complex issues.
o Identify and manage opportunities for development across the team and implement development plans to grow people competency and capability.
o Conducts periodic appraisal and required follow up in accordance to the work delivery and output, following the policies of the company.
· Relationship Management
o Build, Develop and maintain effective working relationships with counterparts/stakeholders to ensure a thorough understanding of the business and its support requirements.
o Showcase good interpersonal working relationship and effective communication line within colleagues and management
o Develops an understanding of operational requirement and plans in order to ensure the approach and advice is aligned.
· Service Delivery
o Contribute to developing and distributing the procedures and tools specific to the discipline.
o Manages the delivery of high-quality services and ensuring the team is working together to meet service delivery expectations
o Act as the subject matter expert for the team and clarify their process related queries
o Manage team’s utilization, and task distribution and accomplishments.
o Responsible in ensuring operational schedule adherence by monitoring and managing appropriate workforce planning and schedules.
o Participate in preparing and evaluation on workload management, service level agreement (SLA) achievement including quality and process efficiency.
o Ensures quality and efficiency of own work deliverables
o Responsible in submission and coordination of status report(s) and/or other required report by the immediate supervisor/management
o Contribute to process improvements.
o Maintain the company business software (upgrades, security, licenses)
·Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.