We are looking for someone who has:
- Has a Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or any related field.
- Has at least two (2) years working experience in a Global Business Services for Accounting or Finance in a shared services setting.
- Has knowledge and experience in General Accounting processes and principles.
- Has an experience in data entry and management.
- Ability to take initiative, and make decisions within applicable scope, procedures and guidelines .
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well with counterparts.
- Ability to work independently, in a team, and able to adapt in changing situation.
- Has a result oriented, customer focus and business insight mindset.
- Has good oral and written English communication skills.
Core Competencies you’ll bring:
- Knowledge and professional exposure within relevant IT software and computerized accounting systems is a must.
- Familiar with ERP and with basic knowledge of tools of trade use to perform the job.
- Developed organizational skills and has ability to handle confidential information.
- Structured, accurate, systematic and committed to deliver and take account of quality output within deadlines.
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to company’s growth.
Establishment of Projects in IFS.
- Responsible in Timesheet registration.
- Following – up/Checking of Unapproved Timesheets and Missing Timesheets.
- Updating of budgets in each project, like BID, PO, including VORs and VOs.
- Correction of Manhours; Moving of Manhours from One project to Another.
- Provide assistance for Weekly Cost Reporting/Monthly Cost Reporting.
- Checking/Updating of any Missing Sales Price and Internal Price.
- Transfer of Forward Supplier Invoices into Project Transactions.
- Closing of Projects.
- Participate in the weekly Meetings with Counterparts..
- Ad-hoc Requests from Project Managers.
- Updating of Potential Loss Report.
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.