Join our team and unlock your full potential in a dynamic and rewarding work environment within our Engineering Department. As an Engineer at Odfjell Technology you can expect to work in a modern office environment located within Prime Four Business Campus.
We have a vacancy for a Project Manager, the key duties for this position include:
- Participate in and lead planning, implementation, completion and evaluation of projects.
- Participate in preparation and reviewing of reports, documents and drawings
- Ensure that tasks are carried out in accordance with requirements from authorities, customer and Odfjell Technology
- Responsible for the following processes / deliveries within a project:
- Integration management (Project Execution Model)
- Scope management (Work Breakdown Structure, Project Breakdown Structure)
- Plan management (Plan, Progress, Reporting)
- Cost management (Budget, Committed, Forecast, Invoiced, Cash Flow, VO /VOR’s)
- Quality management (Kick-Off meetings, Design Verification, Design Review). Responsible to ensure the necessary procedures and instructions are followed in the projects.
- Resource management
- Risk management (Manage Risk within the project)
- Procurement management
- Carry out tender and pre-qualification tasks
Who are you?
We are looking for a person who has the passion for projects and engineering and wants to make a difference. If you are willing to learn and want to develop your experience and knowledge we would be interested in hearing from you.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Project Manager and possess a relevant qualification for the role. Good verbal and written English communication skills are essential.
Who are we?
In Odfjell Technology, our vision is to use our heritage and expertise to support the energy transition, in parallel with delivering high quality products within the current oil & gas industry. Our mission is to safely deliver services and technology which reduce time, costs, and carbon emissions.
Odfjell Engineering is part of Odfjell Technology who is a stock-listed company providing integrated offshore operations, well services technology, and engineering solutions. The company has over 2000 employees and is present in more than 20 countries worldwide. By combining 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow, our people develop solutions for the changing energy market.
As a new member of the Odfjell family, you will be encouraged to use your initiative, experience, and talent to help deliver the company vision. We expect our employees to represent our core values by being creative, competent, result-oriented and committed, while always being safety conscious.
We can offer:
We offer the opportunity to gain valuable experience, together with competitive terms, benefits, and a satisfying and motivating workplace with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our workforce is proud to work for the Odfjell family.
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.