· Has a Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or any related field
· Has at least five years’ experience with demonstrated skills within accounting processes and ERP systems
· Has experience working in a Global Business Services for Finance and/or Accounting in a shared services setting.
· Has knowledge of project accounting
· Has knowledge and professional experience in developing and maintaining efficient Accounting processes.
· Proficient knowledge and experience within relevant ERP, IT software and systems supporting the company’s accounting processes.
· Developed organizational skills and has ability to handle confidential information.
· Action and result oriented with customer focus and business insight
· Able to contribute in process improvement.
· Has willingness and ability to proactively collaborate and communicate well within the team and stakeholders
· Ability to work independently but sees importance of achieving results through team work and delegation and able to adapt in changing situation.
· Has the ability to take initiative, sound judgment, problem solving and analytical skills within applicable scope, procedures and guidelines
· Structured, accurate, systematic and committed to deliver and take account of quality output within deadline
· Has excellent oral and written English communication skill
· Motivated to facilitate and contribute to the company’s growth
· Assist in checking establishment and modification of projects in IFS.
· Facilitate in the correct timesheet registration for hired personnel hours.
· Responsible in following up the members for any not approved and missing timesheets.
· Checking in the correct update of budgets in the projects like BID, PO, VOR and VO.
· Checking cost reports provided to project managers.
· Follow up Members for any Missing billing categories and cost categories in IFS for hired personnel.
· Checking of Forward Supplier invoices items have been transferred to project transactions.
· Facilitate in following up the checklist for monthly deadlines.
· Assist in the Issuance of Payment Certificates, and settling queries received from suppliers.
· Assist team lead in delivering business controlling tasks for RIS and ODT UK, such as revenue and cost accruals, checking of Preliminary Suppliers Invoices, checking of GRNI for RIS NO, and preparation of result analysis.
· Responsible in providing training for new hires.
· Collaborate with team lead for any process improvements.
· Contribute and take initiative to continuous improvement.
· Contribute to the development of systems and improvement in working practices and processes.
· Contribute to obtain efficient communication with relevant external and internal customers to secure deliverables and continuous improvements.
· Lead by example, and adhere to a personal conduct which wins respect of business connections, colleagues and others during or in connection with work.
· Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.