Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
Our GBS Manila Office is looking for a service minded Senior HR Advisor to join our team.
We are looking for someone who has
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or any related Bachelor’s Degree course.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience leading a team in a shared services industry.
- Has in depth knowledge and experience in development and implementation on full spectrum of employment life cycle, generalist background is advantage.
- In-depth experience on Talent Acquisition, Learning Development and Retention process and approaches.
- Expert in Total Rewards Strategies and Administration.
- Knowledgeable and experience in employment law legislations and its related implementation.
- Has experience and knowledge of HR processes, systems and tools within the various stages of the employee lifecycle.
- Knowledge and understanding on performance metrics, goals and service level development, implementation and assessment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems, processes and procedures relevant to the work scope
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholder relationships across diverse geographies/location and business area
- Has experience working in a multicultural environment, experience in shared services environment is an advantage
HR and Core Competencies you will bring
- Have business awareness, management skills, organizational skills and the ability to understand and translate related information into business action.
- Has proven managing, understanding, execution of ERP systems and tools, database functionality and reporting.
- Strong problem solving, relationship building, communications and conflict management skills
- Proven organisation skills with ability to prioritize in a timely and efficient manner
- Structured, accurate, systematic and committed to deliver within deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, but sees importance of achieving results through team work and delegation.
- Has the ability to take initiative and make sound judgement and decisions within applicable scope, procedures and guidelines
- Result oriented mind-set and with ability to show leadership in challenging situations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to company’s growth
A. Leadership/People Management
- Lead, and promote culture of team work, innovation and excellence in customer service
- Develop and implement clear performance objectives for all team members providing coaching and regular feedback on their performance against objectives.
- Monitors and reviews progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts towards achieving agreed performance metrics and provides technical guidance on complex issues.
- Identify and manage opportunities for development across the team and implement development plans to grow people competency and capability.
- Conducts periodic appraisal and required follow up in accordance to the work delivery and output, following the policies of the company.
- Manages the delivery of high-quality services and ensuring the team is working together to meet service delivery expectations
- Manage team’s utilization, and task distribution and accomplishments.
- Responsible in ensuring operational schedule adherence by monitoring and managing appropriate workforce planning and schedules.
B. Operations and Service Delivery
- Lead the development and improvements of the procedures, and policies related to employment life cycle and processes.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the employment life cycle processes and clarify their process related queries.
- Responsible for the overall management and facilitation of employee lifecycle process and implementation.
- Advisory on applicable trend/best practices in end-to-end employment life cycle in accordance to legislation and industry specific requirement that support business need and direction such as but not limited to total rewards, talent acquisition and development.
- Advise and business partner with employees and line team/manager on policies and procedure understanding implementation within the area of scope.
- Advise in the employee relations management and grievance handling in accordance to grievance and disciplinary procedure and Labor Relations Management and the Philippine Legal Legislation.
- Facilitate the development, analysis and evaluation of Learning and Development programs including but not limited to competence, structure and training.
- Manages full spectrum of Compensation and Benefits Reward Strategies, and Payroll Administration.
- Responsible in managing and developing recruitment channels, approaches in ensuring talent availability and applicable statistical reporting.
- Facilitate end to end talent and development process.
- Responsible in Report Creation, Building and Interpretation related to employment life cycle.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR strategies and programs related to the function.
- Participate in preparing and evaluation the HR related reports on workload management, service level agreement (SLA) achievement including quality and process efficiency.
- Ensures quality and efficiency of own work deliverables
- Responsible in submission and coordination of status report(s) and/or other required report by the immediate supervisor/management
- Lead process improvements.
- Develop strong working relationships with other HR service partners and managers, Line Managers, employees and vendors to ensure a coherent and joined up approach to the delivery of HR services to the business.
- Work on, maintain, and take ownership for HR special projects
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
- Learning and development support
- Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.