Join our team and unlock your full potential in a dynamic and rewarding work environment within our Engineering Department. As an Engineer at Odfjell Technology you can expect to work in a modern office environment located within Prime Four Business Campus.
We have a vacancy for a Senior Piping Designer the key duties for this position include:
- Responsible for developing work scopes, producing study layouts, Fabrication Isometrics, Pipe Support drawings, P&ID’s, and General Arrangement drawings. Projects shall include (but not be limited to) modifications to LP and HP piping process and utility systems.
- Assist in the production of cost estimates and schedules.
- Be available for ad-hoc visits offshore to determine/prove work scopes, conduct or assist with, dimensional surveys, and produce survey reports. Assist with constructability surveys.
- Produce study layouts, Fabrication Isometrics, Pipe Support drawings, P&ID’s and General Arrangement drawings, and, if required construction work-packs to schedule as required by the project(s)
- Liaise with package engineers/buyers during procurement and fabrication phases and perform site inspections at fabricator’s facilities as required.
- Provide support for final testing & commissioning of systems to ensure the successful handover of the design deliverables to projects.
Who are you?
We are looking for a person who has the passion for projects and engineering and wants to make a difference. If you are willing to learn and want to develop your experience and knowledge we would be interested in hearing from you.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Senior Piping Designer and possess a relevant qualification for the role. Good verbal and written English communication skills are essential.
Who are we?
In Odfjell Technology, our vision is to use our heritage and expertise to support the energy transition, in parallel with delivering high quality products within the current oil & gas industry. Our mission is to safely deliver services and technology which reduce time, costs, and carbon emissions.
Odfjell Engineering is part of Odfjell Technology who is a stock-listed company providing integrated offshore operations, well services technology, and engineering solutions. The company has over 2000 employees and is present in more than 20 countries worldwide. By combining 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow, our people develop solutions for the changing energy market.
As a new member of the Odfjell family, you will be encouraged to use your initiative, experience, and talent to help deliver the company vision. We expect our employees to represent our core values by being creative, competent, result-oriented and committed, while always being safety conscious.
We can offer:
We offer the opportunity to gain valuable experience, together with competitive terms, benefits, and a satisfying and motivating workplace with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our workforce is proud to work for the Odfjell family
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.