· With a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or any related field.
· Has at least five years relevant and in-depth experience in Microsoft Office 365 Applications such as but not limited to SharePoint, Power Apps & Power Automate.
· Experience leading other developers.
· Knowledge on the current information technologies needed to support a specific application.
· Keeps abreast in latest IT trends applicable to the business.
· Result and action-oriented mind-set and with ability to be creative in challenging situations.
· Result oriented and customer focused mind-set and with ability to show leadership in challenging situations
· Has the ability to take initiative and make sound judgement and decisions within applicable scope, global perspective, procedures and guidelines.
· Structured, accurate, systematic, task focused and committed to deliver within deadlines.
· Ability to work independently but sees importance of achieving results through teamwork and collaboration to apply learnings in future situations, able to adapt in changing situations.
· Proficient knowledge in DevOps (CALMS) concept and approach.
· Has experience with ERP systems and processes.
· Skilled with database (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server).
· Has adept experience with API and REST services integrations.
· Experience with design patterns.
· Has good knowledge and understanding of Azure Active Directory and Azure microservices.
· Familiar with Agile & Waterfall development methodologies.
· Strong leadership skills with aim to build a high functioning team and promoting engagement
· Knowledge and understanding on performance metrics, goals and service level development, implementation and assessment
· Experience in process improvement and documentation
· Ability to resolve conflict with integrity and demonstrate high degree of confidentiality and negotiation skills
· Ability to work independently but sees importance of achieving results through teamwork, delegation and collaboration
· Has the ability to take initiative and make sound judgements and decisions within scope, procedures and guidelines.
· Structured, accurate, systematic, tasks focused and committed to deliver within deadlines
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with expertise in international and cross-cultural communications and business relations
· Motivated to contribute to the company’s growth
· Willing to work in mid-shift and on holidays if needed
· Contribute to, and focus on continuous improvement in order to achieve the company’s mission and objectives
· Ensure that current processes and procedures for Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) are focused on and observed.
· Identify and comply with Odfjell Drilling’s core values:
o Safety conscious
o Result oriented
· Contribute to the overall working environment for oneself and colleagues
QHSE is a common responsibility and impact all employees
· Leadership/People Management
o Lead, and promote culture of teamwork, innovation and excellence in customer service
o Develop and implement clear performance objectives for all team members providing coaching and regular feedback on their performance against objectives.
o Monitors and reviews progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts towards achieving agreed performance metrics and provides technical guidance on complex issues.
o Identify and manage opportunities for development across the team and implement development plans to grow people competency and capability.
o Conducts periodic appraisal and required follow up in accordance to the work delivery and output, following the policies of the company.
· Relationship Management
o Build, Develop and maintain effective working relationships with counterparts/stakeholders to ensure a thorough understanding of the business and its support requirements.
o Showcase good interpersonal working relationship and effective communication line within colleagues and management
o Develops an understanding of operational requirement and plans in order to ensure the approach and advice is aligned.
· Service Delivery
o Contribute to developing and distributing the procedures and tools specific to the discipline.
o Manages the delivery of high-quality services and ensuring the team is working together to meet service delivery expectations
o Act as the subject matter expert for the team and clarify their process related queries
o Manage team’s utilization, and task distribution and accomplishments.
o Responsible in ensuring operational schedule adherence by monitoring and managing appropriate workforce planning and schedules.
o Participate in preparing and evaluation on workload management, service level agreement (SLA) achievement including quality and process efficiency.
o Ensures quality and efficiency of own work deliverables
o Responsible in submission and coordination of status report(s) and/or other required report by the immediate supervisor/management
o Contribute to process improvements.
o Maintain the company business software (upgrades, security, licenses)
o Support the development, implementation and documentation of workflows and business solutions in our infrastructure or Azure Cloud.
o Ensures effective functionality of Microsoft Technologies – Power Platform (SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate).
o Facilitate process optimization using ERP system.
o Responsible in User-training for developed solutions and contribute to knowledge sharing.
o Perform agile & waterfall methodologies.
o Facilitate, maintenance and creation of technical documentation for reference and reporting base on company standards.
o Produce, write, and implement clean, efficient and quality code based on specifications g from the architecture and design.
o Responsible in testing, training, and support for third-party software products.
o Collaborates and coordinate with but not limited to the DevOps team, CALMS approach, ERP process automation and source code handling.
o Review and debug code
o Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time