· Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field
· Has at least five years’ experience with demonstrated skills within accounting processes and ERP systems
· Has working experience in multicultural or shared services environment
· Has knowledge of general accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable, procedures and principles
· Has knowledge of VAT legislation and VAT controlling
· Has knowledge and professional experience in developing and maintaining efficient Accounting processes.
· Proficient knowledge and experience within relevant ERP, IT software and systems supporting the company’s accounting processes.
· Developed organizational skills and has ability to handle confidential information.
· Action and result oriented with customer focus and business insight
· Able to contribute in process improvement.
· Has willingness and ability to proactively collaborate and communicate well within the team and stakeholders
· Ability to work independently but sees importance of achieving results through team work and delegation and able to adapt in changing situation.
· Has the ability to take initiative, sound judgment, problem solving and analytical skills within applicable scope, procedures and guidelines
· Structured, accurate, systematic and committed to deliver and take account of quality output within deadline
· Has excellent oral and written English communication skill
· Motivated to facilitate and contribute to the company’s growth
· Responsible in posting of authorized invoices and ensure quality and compliance in accordance with Odfjell Drilling requirements.
· Reconciliation of Interim Accounts Received not yet invoiced
· Perform Intercompany reconciliation, bank reconciliation and account matching
· Responsible in posting of Finance voucher across companies
· Responsible in performing month-end deliverables.
· Responsible for VAT controlling of relevant legal entities within the designated BA to secure correct use of VAT codes and hence correct VAT reporting.
· Collaborate with team lead for any process improvements.
· Responsible for delivering support and efficient accounting services with high quality and according to scope of work and internal procedures and deadlines.
· Contribute in preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end reporting for stakeholders in cooperation with business controller.
· Contribute and take initiative to continuous improvement of internal GBS accounting processes, procedures and guidelines together with GBS Team Leads and GBS personnel.
· Contribute to obtain efficient communication with relevant customers and GBS resources to secure deliverables and continuous improvements.
· Perform ad-hoc analysis and controlling/accounting tasks when required by stakeholders
· Maintain a high service level, including interacting with counterparts, answering enquiries, and effectively handling complaints.
· Perform business controlling tasks for designated companies, if applicable.
· Lead by example, and adhere to a personal conduct which wins respect of business connections, colleagues and others during or in connection with work
· Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.