Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
About this Role:
We are looking for Competence and Training Supervisor to support our Middle East operations. This role will be based in our office in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
What You Will Do:
- Plan and supervise the training and assessment process for rig and workshop personnel in accordance with our Training Programs and Competence Management System
- Follow-up goals/KPI’s and actions-plans related to training and competence development
- Make sure that all training is given according to relevant check-lists
- Plan and arrange internal courses (repetition courses, new equipment or routine, etc.)
- Take out regular reports from PowerBI (gap analyses, test results, etc.)
- Update the system with status on training and assessment for the candidate
- Ensure all training documentation is registered and filed
- Give input to annual revision of documents related to training and assessment
- Give input to annual revisions of operation procedures, work-manuals, risk-assessments, etc.
- Prepare necessary input to tenders related to training
- Prepare any country or location job specific operating procedures and cascade to local Management as required
- Identify country specific equipment requirements to ensure safety to personnel and smooth operations as applicable
- Assist and identify with in base requirements following WS guidance, policies and procedures (specifically new operations) as required
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Relevant formal background; preferably skilled Mechanic, alternatively long relevant experience
- 5 years’ experience as Service Technician and/or onshore Mechanic
- Excellent understanding of the operating procedures
- Experienced, knowledgeable and with sufficient practical understanding to be credible to the workforce
- Excellent communication skills
Why You Should Join Our Team:
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
What We Offer:
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, and supportive team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Premium medical and life insurance coverage
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.