Join our team and unlock your full potential in adynamic and rewarding work environment within our EngineeringDepartment. As an Engineer at Odfjell Technology you can expect to work ina modern office environment located within Prime Four Business Campus.
We have avacancy for a Workpack Engineer the key duties for this positioninclude:
- The Workpack Engineer is responsible for developing, producing and issuing offshore engineering construction workpacks.
- Liase with Engineering, Supply Chain, HSE and Quality Groups to ensure workpacks are appropriate to task.
- Compile job cards to facilitate productivity measurement throughout task
- Develop and apply norms to frequently undertaken tasks
- Support weight control data sheet production
- Support MOC processes with VOR documentation as required.
- Provide support to offshore teams during workpack implementation phase and especially during final commissioning/red lining, including, if required, periodic offshore visits to support the construction tea
- Consolidate single or multi-discipline scopes of work into integrated work-packs
- Provide input to CTR’s and cost estimates.
- Collate 3rd party input to workpacks e.g.– risk assessments and vendors procedures
Who are you?
We are looking for a person who has thepassion for projects and engineering and wants to make a difference. If you arewilling to learn and want to develop your experience and knowledge we would beinterested in hearing from you.
Our ideal candidate will have previousexperience as a Workpack Engineer and possess a relevant qualificationfor the role. Good verbal and written English communication skills areessential.
Who are we?
In Odfjell Technology, our vision isto use our heritage and expertise to support the energy transition, in parallelwith delivering high quality products within the current oil & gasindustry. Our mission is to safely deliver services and technology which reducetime, costs, and carbon emissions.
Odfjell Engineering is part of OdfjellTechnology who is a stock-listed company providing integrated offshoreoperations, well services technology, and engineering solutions. The companyhas over 2000 employees and is present in more than 20 countries worldwide. Bycombining 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow, ourpeople develop solutions for the changing energy market.
As a new member of the Odfjell family, youwill be encouraged to use your initiative, experience, and talent to helpdeliver the company vision. We expect our employees to represent our corevalues by being creative, competent, result-oriented and committed, whilealways being safety conscious.
We can offer:
We offer the opportunity to gain valuableexperience, together with competitive terms, benefits, and a satisfying andmotivating workplace with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Ourworkforce is proud to work for the Odfjell family.
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.