Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly skilled Workshop Technician to join our team in Kuwait.
What You Will Do
- Service and maintenance of well intervention equipment
- Preparing documentation including to not limited to build sheets, strip down sheets and fault reports
- Complete self-inspection of completed services
What You Will Need to Succeed
- Have the required knowledge and skills to strip, rebuild, and test well intervention equipment
- Good knowledge in written and oral English
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
- Learning and development support
- Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.