WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS:
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least three (3) years of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Experience in Shared Services and Multicultural Environment is an advantage;
- Strong customer service, problem solving and collaboration abilities;
- Willing to work in 24/7 operations.
IT COMPETENCIES YOU’LL BRING:
In-depth knowledge in Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2012 R2, Active Directory, GPOs, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, SMTP, File and Print Server;
- Advances knowledge in Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7/10) and MS Office 2016/2013/2010/2007 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Visio);
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues on Windows workstations and laptops;
- Knowledge in Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013, Lync Server, Citrix Environment, and Engineering Applications (Autodesk Applications, Microstation, Solidworks, Orcaflex, MathCad and Proarc);
- Has the ability to work independently as well as in cross functional team;
- Structured, accurate, systematic and committed to deliver within deadline;
- Ability to take initiative and make recommending decisions;
- Has excellent communication skills
General IT and Desktop Support
- Act as a point of contact for phone calls, chat, helpdesk portal and emails from users regarding IT issues and queries;
- Responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment;
- Logs and tracks incident/service requests from identification through resolution. Documents resolutions and update knowledge database;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues surrounding Windows Operating System, Citrix Environment, MS Office products, E-mails, internet connections, TCI/IP configuration and printers;
- Provide remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs;
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Asset Management
- Perform PC maintenancem upgrades and configurations;
- Runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, determines and implements solution;
- Participate and coordinate implementation of new IT infrastructure.
- IT and Security Awareness
- Provide training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge or competence;
- Report IT security threats and incidents to IT Head Office, and ensure that knowledge about threats and incidents are shared with all within IT;
- Act in accordance with the expectation that being in an IT department requires extra awareness to IT Security threats, e.g., phishing emails, CEO scams, ransomware and other digital attacks;
- Comply to Odfjell Drilling procedures within security and IT security, including internal IT guidelines.
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.