Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
About This Role
We are looking for a Workshop Storekeeper to join our team in Kemaman Malaysia. This role will report to the Logistics Supervisor for Asia Pacific.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Registration of goods to/from the inventory and workshop
- Coordinate receipt control, visual control, label and storage of equipment at the base
- Internal and external deliveries
- Contribute with communication & planning between inventory, warehouse and workshop
- Cycle count and maintain material accuracy based on company policies
- Maintain and control all inventory
- Maintain delivery process and deliver to work order based on workshop requirements.
- Monitor procurement cycles based on financial forecast to avoid discrepancy between income and cost levels
- Other tasks assigned
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Experience in assets/parts/inventory control
- Total 3 years work experience in a similar environment
- Must be able to work independent and in close cooperation across departments
- Work must be accurate, tidy and structured
- Preferably holds forklift and overhead crane certification
- High level of computer system skills is required
- Must possess good English skills, both written and oral
- Goodsocial skill is required
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
What We Can Offer
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, and supportive team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Premium medical and life insurance coverage
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.