· Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field
· Minimum of two (2) years working experience and skills within accounting processes and ERP systems.
· Has knowledge of general accounting procedures and principles
· Has working experience in multicultural or shared services environment is an advantage
· Has working knowledge and professional experience within relevant ERP, IT software and Systems supporting the company’s accounting processes
· Developed organizational skills and has ability to handle confidential information
· Has action and result oriented with customer focus and business insight mindset.
· Ability to take initiative and ownership, with analytical sound judgement and decisions within applicable scope.
· Ability to collaborate and communicate well with counterparts.
· Ability to work independently, in a team and able to adapt in changing situation
· Structured, accurate, systematic and committed to deliver and take account of quality output within deadline
· Has good oral and written English communication skills
· Motivated to facilitate and contribute to the company’s growth
· Verify invoices.
· Check and Validate invoices and upload to accounting system.
· Match invoices to GR on PO.
· Distribute invoices for Coding and authorization.
· Responsible for follow-up on discrepancies in matching.
· Preparation of supplier invoices payments.
· Posting of manual supplier payments.
· Follow up on missing goods receipt.
· Follow up invoice approval.
· Perform reconciliation of Supplier ledger.
· Assist in documentation of balance sheet reconciliation and bank reconciliation.
· Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
· Follow up on reminders from suppliers.
· Follow up on mailboxes: supplier invoice/e-invoice.
· Able to assist during audit.
· Participate in process improvements.
· Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.