We are looking for someone who has
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any Business-related course
- Have at least three years’ experience in Data Analytics & Reporting including Data Modelling and Data Visualization.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Business Intelligence Tools such as Power BI
- Experience mining and analyzing structured and unstructured data
- Experience in presenting insights and managing data
Technical and Core Competencies you’ll bring
- Has a working experience using Power BI
- Working experience with MS Excel specifically with VBA and Macro or advance MS Excel to automate reports
- Has MS Access, MySQL, Phyton and SQL experience is preferred
- Result and action-oriented mind-set with ability to think creatively
- Has a strong customer service and focus, problem solving, decision-making and collaboration abilities
- Structured, accurate, systematic, task focused and committed to deliver within deadlines
- Flexible, has an initiative, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Proficient oral and written English communication skills
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to the company’s growth
- Contribute to create insights for Odfjell Drilling and Odfjell Technology as a whole
- Contribute to deliver business improvement services with of quality in accordance with Odfjell Technology’s procedures and deadlines (i.e., but not limited to insights, system support, project management, business performance)
- Contribute in the report development and dashboard maintenance
- Accurately define and gather analytical and reporting requirements from stakeholders
- Collaborates with stakeholders to understand requirements for a report and propose effective and efficient documentation.
- Utilise existing and build new datasets to support the team in creating insights.
- Provide first-level support for all the assigned self-service PowerBI reports (e.g., access request, minor fixing)
- Support the planning, development, and implementation of Insights projects and initiatives particularly in the development of new and the adaption of existing Power BI Reports
- Support the development of complex PowerBI Reports through detailed testing
- Participate, contribute, and execute current and future relevant digitalization projects.
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time