About the Job:
Odfjell Drilling Philippines, the Shared Services Center for Odfjell Drilling group, is looking for Software Developers, who has knowledge with front/back-end development. The Developers will be a part of a start up Shared Services team in Manila. Experience in a start-up or willingness to work from ground up is a preference but not required. This position will report based on the organization’s matrix.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or any related field.
- Has Have at least (3-5) three – five years relevant and in-depth experience in Microsoft Office 365 Applications such as but not limited to SharePoint, Power Apps & Power Automate but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Focus on SharePoint development/developer focus.
- We could have someone with experience on this (SharePoint as priority) or if the candidate does not have experience thoroughly in SharePoint, at least a development background or knowledge in SharePoint with required skills above.
- Has an experience with front-end and back-end development.
- Knowledge on the current information technologies needed to support a specific application and keeps abreast in latest IT trends applicable to the business.
IT Technical and Core Competencies you’ll bring:
- Required language: .NET and C#. are on the highest priority, CSS and HTML middle priority. Other languages are preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Database (Oracle, SQL, MySQL) – either of these.
- Implementation of Azure Active Directory and Azure microservices.
- Result and action-oriented mind-set with ability to think outside the box.
- Has a strong customer service and focus, problem solving, decision making and collaboration abilities.
- Structured, accurate, systematic, task focused and committed to deliver within deadlines.
- Flexible, has an initiative, able to work independently as well as in the team.
- Proficient oral and written English communication skills.
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to the company’s growth.
- Develop, implement and document workflows and business solutions in our infrastructure or Azure Cloud.
- Ensures effective functionality of Microsoft Technologies – Power Platform (SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate).
- Facilitate process optimization using ERP system.
- Responsible in User-training for developed solutions and contribute to knowledge sharing.
- Perform agile methodology.
- Facilitate maintenance and creation of technical documentation for reference and reporting base on company standards.
- Produce, write, and implement clean, efficient and quality code based on specifications from the architecture and design.
- Responsible in testing, training, and support for third-party software products.
- Collaborates and coordinate with but not limited to the DevOps team, CALMS approach, ERP process automation and source code handling.
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.